PLACEBO! ♥
Hey ihr Lieben :) Erdkundearbeit verkackt; Sturmspaziergang mit Hundi gemacht; mit meiner besten Freundin den Weihnachtsmarkt leergefuttert; Praktikumsbericht fertig gemacht; The Voice geschaut; MUSIK HÖREN! ♥
Days before you came,
Freezing cold and empty,
Towns that change their name,
And a horn of plenty,
Days before you came,
Counting breaths inside me,
Even crack &cocaine,
Couldn't start to hide me. (Days before you came)
I was alone, Falling free,
Trying my best not to forget What happened to us, What happened to me, What happened as I let it slip.I was confused by the powers that be, Forgetting names and faces. Passers by were looking at me As if they could erase itBaby did you forget to take your meds? Baby did you forget to take your meds?I was alone, Staring over the ledge, Trying my best not to forget All manner of joy All manner of glee And our one heroic pledgeHow it mattered to us, How would it mattered to me, And the consequencesI was confused, By the birds and the bees Forgetting if I meant it (Meds)
Sucker love is heaven sent You pucker up, our passion's spent My heart's a tart, your body's rent My body's broken, yours is spentCarve your name into my arm Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed Cause there's nothing else to do Every me and every you! (Every me and every you)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen